g-force RT Limited Warranty
Hoist Fitness Systems warrants that all parts of the g-force RT Digital are free of defects in material and workmanship. Hoist Fitness Systems will repair or replace defective parts or equipment in accordance to the terms listed below. Warranty coverage begins from the date of original purchase and is for the original purchaser.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL USE
|Frame and Cranks||Lifetime|
|Electronic Brake||3 years|
|Electronic Components||3 years|
|Bearings, bottom backet assembly, generator bearings||3 years|
|Parts - pedal straps, saddle, console overlay, etc||3 years|
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE
|Frame and Cranks||10 years|
|Electronic Brake||2 years|
|Electronic Components||2 years|
|Bearings, bottom backet assembly, generator bearings||2 years|
|Parts - pedal straps, saddle, seat back, console overlay, etc||1 year|
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly and installation.
- Any damage done to the seat by abuse or misuse.
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, neglect, abuse improper maintenance or failure to follow instructions or warnings in this Owner's Manual.
- Use of the product in a manner for which it was not designed.
- Use of the product in other than a residential or light commercial setting.
Note: This Limited Warranty applies only to the cost of repair or replacement parts, normal ground shipping charges and labor, providing service is provided within the warranty period and by an authorized HOIST Fitness service agent.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE DEFINITION: light commercial facilities includes: Hotels; Resorts; Police & Fire Stations; Apartment Complexes; Corporate Fitness Centers; Hospitals; Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Clinics, where average use is up to three hours per day. Not warranted for private Health Clubs, YMCA’s or Schools.