A better recumbent excercise bike gives you a better workout
Built to deliver a better workout, every component of the HOIST® LeMond® Series RT has been designed to make this the most innovative indoor recumbent bike available. Designed with performance and comfort in mind, the RT combines innovative technology with unique features allowing the rider to create a custom riding experience. An ergonomically designed seat, superior frame and five different seat recline positions are among the many features that define this bike as a leader in the home fitness industry.
NEW UPGRADED FEATURES
- NEW Walk-through frame design
- NEW CaloriePump™ feature to highlight calories burned
- NEW Upgraded LCD console display
- NEW Bluetooth LE enabled with free HOIST Cycling app to track fitness progress
- NEW Upgraded handle bar design
- NEW Upgraded larger pedals
- NEW Upgraded easy-to-adjust fore and aft seat handle
- NEW Option for cordless or with power cord for 24/7 power (power cord not included)
- NEW Additional workout programs — 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France winner Greg LeMond
- Actual recumbent bike versus semi-recumbent — Innovative pedal to seat relationship
- Strong, durable frame
- Attractive, sleek and compact design — takes up less space than an elliptical or treadmill
- Patented adjustable seat — provides proper knee alignment and increased muscle activation
- USB enabled console — charge your device while you work out
- Large range of resistance levels — Set between 1 and 20 for a usable watt range from 33 to over 1,200
- Five reclining seat angles
- Standard threaded cranks — Compatible with all standard cycling pedals
- Contact heart rate sensors
- Telemetry heart rate equipped — 5 KHz Polar compatible heart rate straps(Not Included)
- Calibration free — Unbox, then hop on and ride
- Digital drive system — For smooth and accurate power feedback
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
The LeMond Series RT recumbent excercise bike is manufactured to the most exacting standards - with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty.
Walk Through Design
A walk-through frame design allows for easy entry and exit of the bike along with allowing more flexibility for positioning within your space.
Attractive design fits anywhere. Also availabe with power cord as option.
The Right Pedal to Seat Ratio
Breakthrough design gives you a better hip to knee to pedal relationship than any other recumbent bike. With more muscle involvement, you not only feel better pedaling - you get a more effective workout.
A Revolutionary Seat
Adjustable seat angle and unique mesh back. Pick a riding position that works best for you simply by adjusting the seat to move forward or back - with 5 different incline positions to vary your workout.
Bluetooth LE Enabled
Download the free HOIST Cycling app and connect your mobile device via Bluetooth LE to track and store your workouts and fitness progress.
Patented CaloriePUMP™ Monitor
A one-of-a-kind monitor feature that provides a fun and engaging way to track calories burned.
14 Custom Workout Programs
Including seven exclusive training sessions designed by
three-time Tour de France champion, Greg LeMond.
Angled Cup Holder
For easier accessibility.
Designed Use: Consumer
- Length: 60"
- Width: 26"
- Height: 50"
- Weight: 201 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 350 pounds
- User Height Range: 4'10" to 6'8" tall
- Power Requirements: Cordless or power cord option