About Hoist Fitness Systems, Inc.
HOIST Fitness is a San Diego, California USA based company that produces strength-training and indoor cycling products for commercial and home markets. The company's commercial products can be found all over the world in health clubs, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, personal training facilities, colleges & universities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military bases – HOIST’s home products can be purchased from specialty fitness retailers throughout the world. Click here for more information about HOIST Fitness.
LeMond, powered by HOIST Fitness offers customers a complete line of indoor cycles and trainers – including the RevMaster line of group exercise bikes, the g-force RT recumbent bike, the upright g-force UT bike, and the Revolution direct-drive indoor trainer. Our products are sold direct to consumers and worldwide to commercial facilities, fitness stores, and independent bike shops and distributors.
- 2002 LeMond Fitness Incorporated - flagship product is the LeMond RevMaster - leading indoor group cycling bike
- 2004 g-force RT Introduction - revolutionary Recumbent Exercise Bike
- 2006 g-force UT Introduction –breakthrough Upright Training Bike
- 2007 RevMaster Pro – next generation top-of-the-line RevMaster
- 2008 RevMaster Sport Introduction – best value RevMaster
- 2012 HOIST Fitness Systems, Inc. purchases LeMond Fitness, Inc. assets and rebranded as “LeMond, Powered by HOIST”